The International Life Cycle Academy is a world-wide collaborative effort to provide high-quality training opportunities in life cycle based quantitative sustainability assessment
- How to find International Life Cycle Academy (ILCA), Passeig Pujades 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Our mission is to promote the use and good practice of life-cycle based sustainability assessment worldwide through the furthering of theoretical and practical educational activities to the highest scientific and ethical standards
- The Governing Board is elected on three-year mandates to inspire and coordinate the Academy activities
- The Advisory Council is composed of representatives from interested industries, authorities and non-university research institutes
- Membership of the International Life Cycle Academy is awarded after nomination by the current Academy members and is limited to a maximum of 30 university employees
- The International Life Cycle Academy is a not-for-profit association registered in Denmark. We welcome donations, both financial and in-kind, to help us with our mission.