SETAC‑Europe LCA Case Study Symposium – 2017
On the 27th-28th November 2017, SETAC and the International Life Cycle Academy are jointly arranging a two-day LCA Case Study Symposium in Barcelona. This will be the 23rd in the row of SETAC-Europe LCA Case Study Symposia.
The topic is consequential LCA for decision support, and the programme consists of 6 plenum sessions on the topics detailed below, each composed of 7 oral presentations and around 45 minutes for a moderated plenum discussion.
- Consequential LCI modelling
- EPDs/PCRs: Solving the compatibility problem
- LCAs for due diligence, social responsibility, and environmental management
- Model uncertainty and quality assurance in LCA
- Challenges and tools for teaching consequential LCA and communication of results
- Consequential modelling in policy-making, global Input-Output databases, and economic models
For more information on the session topics, abstract submission and registration, go to the SETAC website.