Win open access for your next publication
June 24, 2019 by ILCA
The deadline for nominations for the 2019 awards of the International Life Cycle Academy is approaching, with less than a month to go. We are pleased to inform you that the winners of the 2019 award will be offered free open access for a publication in ‘Resources’.
The Academy awards are given to honour contributions of outstanding quality, within the last two years (incl. current year of the award), within the field of quantitative sustainability assessment, in the form of either conference presentations or scientific publications. Equal weight is given to scientific content and application/communication.
We remind you that the award categories for 2019 are:
- Best contribution to sustainable production
- Best contribution to sustainable consumption
- Best contribution to policy application of LCA
This year the winners will be revealed at a ceremony at the LCM2019.
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com before July 15th 2019. Self-nominations are admitted, but must be accompanied by at least 1 external recommendation letter. Nominations should include:
- Title, name and e-mail address of nominee
- The Award category sought, among the ones listed above (min. 1, max. 2)
- A motivation of maximum 10 lines of text
- A copy of the conference presentation or scientific publication that the Award is sought for. Conference presentations must have been accepted for presentation at a conference between November 2017 and September 2019 and be accompanied by a copy of the confirmation letter. Scientific publications must be published on-line or in paper after October 2017.
See https://ilca.es/meetings-and-awards/academy-awards/awards-2017/ for the winners of the 2017 awards.
We look forward to receive your nominations!
On behalf of the Award Committee
Bo Weidema & Shabbir Gheewala