Save the date – Case Study Symposium
March 19, 2017 by ILCA
Make sure you have noted 27th-28th November 2017 in your calendars to visit beautiful Barcelona for this years two-day LCA Case Study Symposium. It is the 23rd in the row of SETAC-Europe LCA Case Study Symposia, this year arranged in cooperation with the International Life Cycle Academy.
The topic is Consequential LCA for decision support, and the programme consists of 6 plenum sessions on the topics detailed below, each composed of 7 oral presentations and around 45 minutes for a moderated plenum discussion.
- Consequential LCI modelling
- EPDs/PCRs: Solving the compatibility problem
- LCAs for due diligence, social responsibility, and environmental management
- Model uncertainty and quality assurance in LCA
- Challenges and tools for teaching consequential LCA and communication of results
- Consequential modelling in policy-making, global Input-Output databases, and economic models
There will be no parallel sessions.
This year we will also test a new concept for poster sessions: Posters will be produced, reviewed and presented electronically; symposium participants can view posters in advance of the symposium and choose (by prioritised web-reservation) which posting presenters they wish to interact with during the posting sessions that takes place each day during the lunch break.